Big Bear Resort Policies
1.Quiet Hours: 11:00 pm – 7:00 am
2. We hold our guests financially responsible for each and every day of their reservation.
3. We cannot be responsible for fire, theft, accident or injury to our guests or their property.
Accommodations: One night’s stay for reservations 3 days or less. Weekly Deposits are a set rate by the resort. Above rates will have 3% Room Tax, 1% Transient Room Tax and 6% Sales Tax added. Deposits are due within 10 days of reservation made date.
Campground: One night’s stay for reservations less than 3 days. Weekly deposits are $60.00. Deposits are due within 10 days of reservation made date.
Marina Boat Rental: Boat Rentals are paid in full upon reservation. Payments are due within 10 days of reservation made date.
Legal: The Tenant shall use the leased premises for a legal purpose and any violation of this covenant shall be considered a material violation of the terms and conditions of this Lease.
5. Returned Checks: There is a $35.00 returned check fee.
6. Cancellation: If you cancel more than 30 days before your reservation, you will receive your deposit less 20% administration fee. If you cancel less than 30 days before your reservation, you will lose your deposit.
7.Visitors: Each and every guest coming in to visit you is charged a $5.00 per day fee.
8. Pets: We welcome Pets in the resort and various rental units. There is an applicable pet deposit and daily charge for these units. Pet walk areas with disposal bags are available at the front of the resort and across from Cottage 26.
9. Groups: Any group of 3 or more units reserved will be paid full, in advance, 30 days prior to reservation. A signed contract is mandatory for any group of over three cottages.
10. Damages: Any damages to rental units, beyond reasonable wear and tear, will be the responsibility of the renter.
11. Smoking: All of our units are NON SMOKING. If any guest breaks this rule, there is a $250.00 fine that will be applied to the bill.
12. Check In/Out: Accommodations: Check in is late afternoon. Check out is 10:00 am. There is a $25 per half hour fee for late checkouts. Campground: Check in and out time is 1:00 pm.
13. Drivers on Big Bear Resort property: All types of motorized vehicles are to be driven by licensed drivers 16 or over. All motorized vehicles will stay on the paved or gravel roads. This includes ATV & Golf Carts.
14. Firearms: No firearms are allowed on Big Bear Resort property.
15. Children: There is no charge for children 6 and under. There is a charge for crib and high chair rental. That charge, per item, is $15.00 for up to a week.
16. Alcohol: This is no longer a dry county as of 7/28/2015! Beer is sold at the marina store. There is an open container restriction on the marina store as we are now a Malt Beverage store. Liquor, beer, and wine supplies are available within the county. While alcohol use is allowed, public intoxication is not.
17. Pool & Beach: Guests use the pool and the beach at their own risk. There are no lifeguards at either. The pool is for all Registered Guests and Condo Owners. State law requires that 16 and under children must have an adult with them at all times.
18. Golf Carts: Golf cart rentals are allowed. The resort rules are that no one under the age of 16 is allowed to drive on resort property. Drivers must be licensed, insured and have a valid drivers license.
8am – 4pm daily
The office is moved to the marina for the Fall season.
8am – 4pm weekdays
8am – 5pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
May 15 – September 15
March 14 – October 31, 2014
Free WiFi for resort cottage and campground guests.
We now have diesel fuel at the marina.
Remember we have ValvTect marine additive in all of our fuels to preserve the life of your engines!
Welcome to 2-Legged and 4-Legged Guests!
Big Bear added pets to the campground in 2010 and has been so impressed with pet owners that we have decided to add this to some of our cottages. There will be a $5.00 per day pet fee and a refundable $150.00 pet deposit for cottage pets.
Cottages 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29 will all be pet friendly as well as the Chalets.
So come on down and bring the WHOLE family this time!